While we are unable to safely host families in Reno this summer, we are very excited to be offering virtual enrichment opportunities for Young Scholar and Davidson Academy families in lieu of an in-person Summit!
Davidson Summit- Making Key Connections provides engaging academic and social sessions for Young Scholars, Academy students, and their parents throughout this summer. This 6-week event occurs on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from June 22 through July 30.
Various offerings include a keynote presentation, interactive academic student workshops, parent socials and presentations, and fun family Friday events. Each session is about 1 hour in length and is conducted through a live Zoom webinar or meeting.
You may find the FAQ page helpful in learning more about this virtual event.
Registration opens Friday, April 16 and will remain open through Friday, July 30.
2021 Fees: All fees are non-refundable.
1. Click the Register Here button, below.
2. Please use the most updated version of Google Chrome if using a debit/credit card or eCheck payment.The system may not be able to accept your payment otherwise.
3. Fill out ONE registration form per family. Please Note: Our confidentiality policies prohibit non-guardians, friends, and extended family members from attending Davidson events.
4. Be prepared to fill out the form in its entirety.
5. Registration includes the following sections:
6. Once submitted, our team will review your registration to verify each family member included is a current member or parent of the Davidson Young Scholars program and/or Davidson Academy (Reno and Online campus).
7. Registrations will be approved within 1-2 business days. Please understand that we are working efficiently to process all registrations in a timely manner.
8. Once approved, your family’s registration will be enrolled, and you will receive a confirmation email. Your method of payment will be charged, and you will receive instructions on how to register for each individual live session.
Please note that participation in 2021 Davidson Summit- Making Key Connections may directly or indirectly imply membership to the Davidson community, both the Young Scholars program and the Davidson Academy. Families are to use their discretion in participating in these events.
Questions? Email Summit@DavidsonGifted.org
The Davidson Institute office is currently closed. Our team members are working remotely during this time.
Phone correspondence is limited, and email is the best way to get in contact with us.